Thank you for posting your customer reviews, it is important to us that our potential customers hear what you have to say about our products and services – our continued success depends on your word of mouth.
Tammy from Metchosin is the winner of a $50 Cineplex Gift Certificate!
St Patrick’s Day is Celebrated on March 17th, the festival commemorates Christianity in Ireland, as well as Celebrating Irish culture and heritage. St Patrick’s day is now celebrated by many people through out the world, Irish and non Irish alike. There is food drink entertainment and all things green, if you are planning a St Patrick’s event why not add to the fun and book one or two of our inflatables.
For March the 17th we will pay the taxes on any inflatable you book.
Many of you may be escaping the winter chill and heading for the sun during March Break, for others you are probably looking for ideas to keep your family busy. Here is a list of things you may want to do.
1. Visit Swan Lake Nature Sanctuary
2. Visit Little Niagara Falls in Goldstream Provincial Park
3.Visit Fort Rod Hill
4. Stroll through Witty’s Lagoon bird sanctuary, beach and park
5. Feed the resident seals at Oak Bay Marina or Fisherman’s Wharf
6. Visit Beacon Hill Park
7. Walk the Kinsol Trail
8. Visit the Royal BC museum
9. Bike or walk the galloping Goose Trail
10. Book one of Funtime Inflatables, risk free. If plans change or it rains you can cancel free of charge, and unlike other companies you are not obligated to re schedule.